jueves, 1 de abril de 2010

First step to Zurich

Many of you know that I've been skimming job-hunting sites. I'm not to change unless I find a cool job.

Well, after talking to a good friend and wise advisor, he told me to go hunting myself. Real good jobs have to be seeked in a smart way.

So I did, and I send a few CVs to cool companies where I would really love to work. And one of those, is (yeah, you guessed) Big Bro^WGoogle.

The surprising thing is that they answered me, and told me They'll contact me further, explaining the process of the interviews and so. I don't know if I'll be able to talk further about it, so...

I'm extremely excited, but today, being the April 1st, I thought for a moment, it could be an April Fools' Day joke. I hope not...but you never know... Google acts in mysterious ways :)


A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Lao-tzu

No hay comentarios: